Click here to see more floral numbers and how-to on them!
Where has the time gone?! I feel like she was born just yesterday and here we are at five months! Time has just flown by. I love watching her grow and learn new things but so wish time could slow down.
- She tried her first food, avocado. And loved it!
- Tries to steal your food if you eat in front of her.
- Holds her own bottle.
- Can sit by herself for a few seconds.
- Hates when I leave the room.
- Had her first airplane ride and hotel stay.
- Loves to chew on her toes and hands.
- Teething is full force but no teefers yet!
- She will take anything you hand to her.
- I swear she says “Mom” or “Mama”!!
She is such a happy baby! Smiles and laughs all the time unless she is tired or hungry. She does have her rough days were her reflux is acting up but I think with seeing this new GI specialist and higher dose of meds is helping big time!
Next month is her half birthday!! 6 months old. Holy shit. I’m planning something special…and yes I’m THAT mom. 😉 But she is my first baby and we waited a very long time for her – so I just want everything to be special! 💜